Monday, February 26, 2007

What a weekend.

I sit her in my computer chair, in front of my decrepit G3 iBook, eating a seaweed treat. Knock it all you like you uncultured ass, but they are still tasty. I sit in my chair and I reflect on this past weekend and I am reminded that it was good times.
It really was an interesting game in Ottawa. Sens Vs. Buffalo in case you forgot. McGratten and Neil raised their fisticuffs, Ottawa blew their 4-1 lead, however they managed to escape with a 6-5 victory. My voice after the game, well, wasn't much there. This is a normal occurrence when I attend a sporting event. Especially when it's a high scoring game. Two days later, and it's still not 100%.
After this game I learned something. I learned that Buffalo fans are just as stupid as Leaf fans.
Answer me this: If a team loses a game, inside enemy territory, is it even remotely logical to yell out that the winning team "sucks?" I think not. Should you not lose gracefully, accept the loss, congratulate on a good game and then make a hasty retreat? Why, yes. Yes you should. Did this happen? No. No, it didn't. There is no limit to idiocy.

Mad props to Grindy for piloting the automobile there and back. I know it wasn't easy as I have done it myself at least twice. Next time I go, it will be for longer than 20 hours. Perhaps three days would be nice.

I was fortunate enough to get an extra day off this weekend, that being today. I got an extra day to recover. Even though I didn't drive, any extended car ride has a knack of wearing me out. To finish off my weekend, I will watch movies, eat popcorn, and chillax. A suitable ending to an exciting weekend.

And in case you thought I forgot...

菜鸟33 I Gotta Go, Babe
Visit ChinesePod.com


Technorati Tags: , , , ,

2 comments:

TheRoss said...

Glad you had fun at the game (bastard). Heh heh.

That game was the last thing my former employer took away from me!

Grindy said...

And it was a Doozy! Don't worry there's always the playoffs :)