Monday, June 18, 2007

Good stuff.

Like any good music store, the iTMS will have sales. I jumped on the opportunity and downloaded three albums. What seems to be most listened to at this point is Foo Fighters most recent offering-- Skin and Bones. The 15 tracks on this album are all live acoustic tracks recorded live at the Pantages theatre in LA. I've always been a fan of their acoustic work, and this album exemplifies it all. A good listen if you're a fan of the Foo.

I seem to get these random compulsions to upload a bunch of photos to Facebook. Just before I sat down here (I didn't really move.. I'm still in my decrepit office chair) I went through something like 25-30 pictures and thought I would share with everyone. It appears I'm still owned by Facebook. Any guesses as to how long it'll be before some major corporation buys them?

Hobbystar Marketing has taken TheWife's™ and my money, which means we'll be exhibitors for the Artist's Ally at the Hobbystar FanExpo 2007. This, for lack of better adjectives, is awesome. Sunflower is is super excited, as am I. We hoped to go last year, but all the tables were taken by the time I thought about it. It was probably better that way though, since we have that many more Anime Oil Paintings to display. We'd be thrilled if people came down to see us, but I guess it depends all on how much geekdom you can handle. Myself, I will be in my element.

2 comments:

TheRoss said...

The only song I know from Skin and Bones is, well, Skin and Bones. I really dig that track. Is there an acoustic version of My Hero on it? I love the acoustic versions of that track I've heard in the past.

Richard said...

All the great tracks are there, "My Hero," "Everlong," "Best of You." I think the only track on there that's kind of.. well.. meh.. is "Cold Day in the Sun." Other than that, wall-to-wall greatness.