Tuesday, November 28, 2006

I'll be settling in soon.

So, admittedly, posting has been rather sporadic. I don't know if that'll be changing anytime soon or not. What will be changing soon enough is the content. Up until now, most posts have been anime centric. Not everyone that comes here (okay, probably most of those who happen to rear their mugs) don't really give a damn about my minor animated obsessions. Although these types of posts will continue, soon you'll be reading a bit more of My Life type posts which consist of rants, news, ideas, and vegetable pr0n.
Continuing on the anime themes; I'm almost completely caught up with my downloaded torrents now. Basically I have about four episodes of Crescent Love to get through, as well as five episodes of Kanon. Kanon being favourite, I'm unsurprisingly keeping it for last. I do the same thing with my dinner plate. It was the only way that I could ever leave the table when I was younger, lest being confined to my chair until it's contents were gone.
I've actually noticed the frequency of my downloads has lessened somewhat. Part of it could be my faster connection (going from 100kbs to 2.5mbs makes a big difference). A more noticeable trait would be that my HDD space seems to be increasing - something I take careful note of given the limited nature 30gigs provides you. Maybe things are slowing down a bit. I can't say I really mind though, as it's nice feeling knowing that I don't have the weight of a full waking day of things you have to digest.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: