Sunday, November 12, 2006

Making in-roads.

Well, I'm not caught up yet. I'm not a machine. I need sleep. I also need to work. And then I need to sleep some more. In between I also eat, urinate, and defecate. To much info? Didn't think so.
I watched the first episode of S-Strain during me weekend anime digestion period. At first I was a little leery about it. During the first few minutes I was under the impression that this was going to be a period peace, judging on their decorum. If that were the case, it probably would have ended up on the chopping block shortly after. Instead, S-Strain turned out to be a mech-based series about a girl who joins the service during an intergalactic war in an effort to join her brother. You discover that her brother was actually somewhat of a war hero and ace-pilot, which left our protagonist with some big shoes to fill. Well on her to finishing her training her school gets attacked, leaving the students to fend off the invaders.
Immediate twists to the story are offered up by end of the twenty-two, which has left me hanging for the next episode. I'm not sure if this one is a keeper yet, and thus have put it on the "on-trial" list. I'll be sure (or not) to let you know. For now, check it out yourself.

Also see the official web site: http://www.s-strain.jp/

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: