Thursday, November 30, 2006

So it begins?

Update: Did anyone noticed the typo in the "title" heading?

Listening to:
Hurt (Live)
by Nine Inch Nails w/ David Bowie

Looking at the Weather Network website, I was informed via THE RED BAR OF DEATH that there's a freezing rain warning overnight into Friday morning. Scary. We couldn't be graced with something a little less dangerous (ie snow). Instead, we get something that'll send cars flying every which way except straight. Gah.

I decided to make my last "official" post over at Section-9 last night. As I mentioned there, it did feel somewhat like the beating of an expired gelding. My heart isn't there anymore. It's here, with this wonderfully blue background and grey text. I realize that my new home will likely be less perused by the internet incumbents of the blogosphere, but I'm comfortable with that. Call me crazy, but I bet I'll be able to count the consistent readers on one hand. I'm not an intellectual, I'm not a political pundit. I offer nothing to the masses other than the occasional review of something I enjoyed or hated, or some other nugget of truth that's happened to drop from my ass. So welcome back to my blogging style of old, because now I'm back to doing it for myself.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: