Monday, December 04, 2006

What a couple of weeks

I'm pooped. In the past two weeks I've worked 104 hours. Think about that for a moment. Okay, avoid the thinking as I'd hate to be a hypocrite. Thinking is to me, like the rainforest is to snow; both nearly impossible and very distant to it's location.
The past few days have found me babysitting for a major curling event. I've never seen curling anywhere other than on the TV, so it was a bit of a first for me. I also learned a few things about the people involved in curling. If you've ever seen the movie "Men With Brooms," you can accept that as a pretty significant truth behind the game. You have a bunch of grown men who are still sixteen years old. They also consume beer in the same fashion. It was an interesting experience, but I'm certainly glad it's over. You can only look at the stuff for so long before you go squirrely. Secondly, when you work with someone who does sweet f*ck all, you get a little frustrated.
After tonight, I'm actually free until next Monday. I get some pre-Christmas time off, which I'm really looking forward to. I need a break. Zero excuse for not wallowing in my geekishness.

And one last thing...
Check out the Official Webpage for No Talent Hacks. They suck.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: