Sunday, December 24, 2006

Christmas Eve

And so it's upon us. Tomorrow is Christmas day, it's practically here. I think it's safe to say that I'm ready. I finished my shopping earlier this week. Everything is wrapped (not saying I'm the one who did the wrapping). All that's left is my last security shift tonight (I didn't want to turn down $15/hour), some sleep, and then opening up Pandora tomorrow.
Once again, I've overspent. It almost seems like a Christmas tradition, really. I don't mind though. I still like to go shopping for other people. Of courses I haven't had the capacity to buy as much as I've been known to do in the past, but it appears that'll be different next year. I better start saving soon, 'cause I might go nuts. It's a good thing I've opted out of getting credit cards. It's a lot safer for me that way.
I'm actually writing this whilst I wait for a short video I made to finish compressing. This old iBook G3 takes it's time when doing these types of activities. This video comes courtesy of the iSight I bought from TheRoss during the fall. Such a nice little gadget.

So, without further adieu, here's the Merry Christmas video. I'll be pumping the link out via email as well.. just so you knows.



More Christmas goodness later.

No comments: