Thursday, December 14, 2006

Creepy Dreamy

Woah.
Just woke up from a nap, which will lead into my last overnight shift as a Security Guard. That's cool in itself, but I also just had a creep ass dream.
I can't remember what lead up the dramatic scene, but I was being chased by a mob boss and he cronies. After locking myself in a garage where a couple of swords were held the boss gets in, but I was able to keep the others outside.
With a sword in my hand, I offer him the other one (with sheath). He accepts and we begin to sword-fight. He tosses the sheath under the slightly open garage door for his cronies and we continue to battle. Both of us have a series of cuts, but eventually I take the upper hand after slicing his neck. He falls to the ground as his gang break through the garage door again. I stab and slice a few of them while I break for one of their cars outside. From the passenger's side (key's already in ignition), I start the car while on my stomach and use my right arm and hand as a leg, evading those who are after me. I win.
I come back to the garage after dark, thinking I'm going to have to dispose of the dead body that I left behind when I hear the sounds of an old truck driving slowly, and men obviously sitting in the back. They come into view as I go hide in a shed. Keeping the door open enough for me to see what goes by. The truck is decorated in Christmas lights with the men in back singing Christmas carols. There are two guys on either side holding sniper rifles looking for me. One of them suddenly speaks out saying "wait a sec," as he looks over my way. I know I'm doomed. I wake up. I lose.

This dream just creeps me out. Eesht.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

1 comment:

Grindy said...

D00D that's one messed up dream. I usually just dream about boobs, rollerblading and paintball.