Sunday, November 05, 2006

Tonagura is Funny!

Tonagura! is a series I began downloading back in August but kept getting shoved aside and accumulating on my "Media Whore" external drive. Every time a new episode was posted, I dutifully downloaded it but stopped short of actually watching it. Now that we're well into the new fall season, "Media whore" is facing some capacity issues. In light of this, I've spent the weekend going through series that I have been downloading and checking out which I can do without and Tonagura isn't one of them. That series is freaking hilarious. Sure it's all fan-service TnA, but it's all in good fun.
Also noteworthy would be Bakumatsu Kikansetsu Irohanihoheto. It's actually more of a shounen series, no funny and all action/story. Instead of actually reviewing them, why don't you go check out the Anime News Network Encyclopedia for more information. What can a brother say? I'm feeling lazy.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: