Saturday, May 19, 2007

At the half-point.

Two sleeps until I find myself back at the office. How drôle.

It's a good thing Ottawa took the series TODAY against Buffalo, as Cloudie and Grindy are probably somewhere over the Atlantic right now, on the way to France. They'll likely only miss one game of the Stanley Cup Final. That rolls off the tongue quite nicely, really.
I'll be happy once Stanley gets nestled into the bosom of the Sens.. the stress of it all is killing me-- however, it's worth it.

I came really close to posting on my LJ today, which is something I haven't done for 21 weeks apparently. I did manage to comment on a Joey Michaels post though. Baby steps. I guess having my own blog again kind of removes the necessities of updating the LJ.

I got nothing else juicy to go on, so I'll leave you with this instead. It's pretty funny.


No comments: