Thursday, May 17, 2007

What is it, really.

Sometimes I think I'm smart. Let's examine this idea a little more closely.

I'll be honest and say there I times when I sit in my overused heap of a chair, waiting for my girth to eventually crush it's tired legs. While I sit, I stare blankly at my internet browser of choice (currently sitting with firefox, but it changes every now and then). The internet, and this whole idea of Web 2.0 and what it is bounces back and forth around my noodle. So much in fact, that I Google it.
Web 2.0 is a term often applied to a perceived ongoing transition of the World Wide Web from a collection of websites to a full-fledged computing platform serving web applications to end users. Ultimately Web 2.0 services are expected to replace desktop computing applications for many purposes. -Google
So now I know.

Continuing with this honesty trend, I had a whole direction I wanted this to go in. This was going to be a smart post. Really. There were some actual though bubbles I wanted to explore. Then a pan of lasagne came up to me and forced it's flesh into mouth, disturbing my thought paths. It's self sacrifice allowed me to avoid the use of the noodle, and drove me towards a wanton desire to sleep. So regarding Web 2.0, I'm going to sleep on it, and I won't post about it again until a much later time when Web 2.0 was a mere stepping stone towards the Interweb™ 2000.

No comments: