Tuesday, March 27, 2007

14 - 28 days.

I've been mildly inspired by Grindy and his effort to make a post daily for 14 days. I believe he will do it, as he has a much stronger conviction to accomplish goals than I do. That's a nice way to say that I'm lazy. At the same time, I don't want to be bested by a blogging rookie! Out of Line is his first real blog, and I've been doing this since 1998, at the very least.
I'm also inspired by my shiny new iMac that sits in front of me. I actually have a hard time tearing myself away from it's enrapture at any given point during the day. For the first time in what seems like forever, I've stayed up much later than usual for the sake of my computing needs. It's THAT good.

Back to my original thought bubble, I guess this will make for Day 1 or anywhere between 14 to 28..hopefully.

In a bundle of great news, TheWife and I have passed through stages one and two of her immigration. I'm eligible to sponsor her, and she meets residency requirements. We just have to provide info of what's gone on in the past year and then like magic, she becomes a permanent resident. Of course, it's not quite that fast, but at least it's happening.

I'll leave things at that for now. I don't want to waste all my fodder on Day 1.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: