Thursday, March 08, 2007

Just stuff.

Listening to:
迷失的季节 from the album "Your Colour (给你一点颜色)" by Cui Jian (崔健)

I just realized me weekend reports have kind of faded away. They'll likely be back in about a month. Just a heads up.

Congrats to TheRoss and Peaches... preggers! Peaches.. don't shave your head. TheRoss, don't ride on the coat-tails of your celebrity woman to gain fame and fortune. Of course, the lives I'm referring to in no way resemble the lives of TheRoss and Peaches... but.. you know.. I.. hey! Look! A stork!!

I couldn't help but laugh out loud last night whilst walking to a parking lot located a block away from my employer. Along this "trail," there are a couple of Japanese restaurants, a leather place, a couple of offices, a "Gentleman's Club" (DEFINITELY NSFW), and to the point, a dance studio. As I was passing by their window, I saw a crowd of zero-talent dancers doing their thing (they have zero talent, but I'm sure their heart is in it--I'm not judging). I know they were zero talent for one reason-- they were using SPIRIT FINGERS!!!! Cheerleaders are dancers that have gone retarded. I literally did laugh out loud to this sight. I simply couldn't help it. This was just too funny for words, providing that you know where the term "spirit fingers" comes from. I digress. It was funny. I'll leave it at that.

More news. TheWife™ got her latest visa extension yesterday. In a surprise move, the extended it for an entire year! Sweetness. So yes friends, even if worse comes to worst, you can still expect me to be here for at least another 347 days (new Visa runs out on Feb. 28 2008).

That will be all.

甘大熊
菜鸟36 Professional Life
Visit ChinesePod.com

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: