Thursday, March 29, 2007

No, I didn't forget (3 of 28)

So the next three days will be difficult, to say the least. If I'm going to maintain my blog a day, I will likely have to write either first thing in the morning or while I'm at work. You see, my schedule for the next three days is 12pm - 10pm. Now while that may seem not to bed, leaving plenty of time to blog, you aren't taking account the nastiest commute known to man. I must leave around 10:40 to make my shift on time. This means that I also get home rather late. I also like to throw in some Chinese study time into my day as well. I will not succumb to the simplicity that is failure. I will survive.

David Usher released an album recently. Last week if I'm not mistaken. I purchased said album, and I gotsta say that it's pretty solid. It's not Moist, which I do believe is somewhat unfortunate, but if you can look past what David Usher was in that band and accept his evolution as a musician, than Strange Birds might be enjoyable to you. I concede to the fact that his style isn't for everyone, but in spite of that, there are some pretty catch tunes to be heard from this disk. As I age, I mellow, and Strange Birds seems to suit that fancy. As I've learned through multiple failures, I will not really go into much of a review of the disc in its entirety. Just give it a sample.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: