Sunday, March 25, 2007

I was wrong.

I thought I could walk away, but blogging is more powerful than smack. I don't know how many times in the past couple of weeks thinking "this would make some decent blog fodder." Ladies and gents, I have returned.
As a point of note, V.2 might not be around for very much longer. I'm seriously thinking about changing directions.. which will probably last for the whole of two posts and then back to the status quo, but, you know. That's how I roll.

I finally broke down.. again.. and joined yet another social networking site. I am now Facebook's bitch. I think I'm digging this much more than MySpace. Infinitely more functional and tons less juvenile. I'm watching my friend's list grow faster than Michael Jackson's lawyer bills. I now highly recommend it. It's awesome.

Oh yeah, I have my iMac. It's nothing short of awesome.

I'm tired. I must sleep.

One more thing.. props to FortErieDave for showing concern for my blog's well being.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

1 comment:

Grindy said...

One of us One of us!