Saturday, January 27, 2007

Lessons learned.

Well. Tired. Yeah.

Last night found Grindy and Cloudie at my place of residence to get a little Wii action on. I was excited to finally be able to share the Wii with others, naturally. Since I made the purchase, I've been saying this is THE party machine. Last night was proof. TheWife™ and I enjoyed having them here as we got our Wii Sports Bowling, Golf, and Boxing on (Sunflower being the Boxing champ.. who knew?) In summary, we had a good time and we are now bound by the strings of fate to do it again.

And then the next day came. I'm beat. I am the dead horse. Consecutively, I had 6.5 and 6 hours of sleep over the past two nights. Some of you might mock me over this. Take note, that I'm usually a seven-and-a-half to nine hour sleeper. Pooped am I. At work I still had that "just woke up" voice three hours into my shift.
Despite the pains of the lack of Viking-time, I of course will likely do this again. I think only this time, I'll only have one evening of limited sleeping hours.

8:30pm sounds like a good time to crash tonight.

Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: