Tuesday, January 30, 2007

My Fingers Are Freezing.

Excuse any typos that may occur. Cold fingers makes for bad keyboarding.

Last night was the CD Exchange. I haven't digested them all yet (I'm about halfway through). Look for a bit of a review/one-sided discussion about it in my upcoming Video Podcast. This time for sure. Two or three segments left to do. Wii!

I actually took the plunge today. Consider it a bit of an experiment, if you will, but I signed up for a months premium subscription to Chinesepod.com. I figure that I've been using their free podcast for a few months now, and my Chinese has certainly improved since then. I've had a few basic Mandarin conversations since. I guess as kind of a thank you, and out of curiosity, I thought I would drop $36 via paypal for a month. The insurgence of cash gives you a handful of tools to help you organize your learning, download some goods, and various activities to help reinforce what you've learned. I'm actually hoping that I'll be able to learn more written Chinese while doing this as well. I'll be sure to let you know.

I think I'll also provide their website widget for the lessons that I've been working on so you can listen to what sample what I'm learning. Perhaps you might learn a little something as well. Hoorah for Web 2.0. So without further adieu:

菜鸟29 The 9-to-5 Visit ChinesePod.com

Also remember, if you subscribe to their podcast via iTunes you also get a basic transcript of the days lesson.


Technorati Tags: , , ,

No comments: