Sunday, January 14, 2007

No Wii for Mii?

Oh woe is Mii. 

 

It appears as though (and I should have listened to Daejin about this), that I won't get to play with a Wii on Monday.   What I thought was easy pickin's has DECEIVED ME!  Bastards.  I might go guerilla to try and acquire one in the next couple of days.   We'll see.  I want to play my Wii!  I know you do, too.  So what will I do in the meantime?   Why I'll mope of course. 

 

So if you're in the Southwestern Ontario region, it finally looks a little bit like winter.   By tomorrow, it WILL look like winter.  No more green grass for us.  Break out your ice skates and skis.   I'm hoping the majority of it hit whilst we're all sleeping, as I don't wish to be stuck in my car during a snowstorm.  Snowstorms have a tendency to take your normal drive, and increase their duration by three times or more.   *shudder*

 

Strange.  I have nothing else I wish to say at this moment.   Carry on, then.

3 comments:

Grindy said...

Are you saying "Oui" to a Wii? Sweetness. Perhaps I'll have to pick up His-n-Her wiimotes for the missus and I ;)

LosRicos said...

Indeed I have said Oui to the Wii. I've been on the watch for a greater part of the day at Best Buy and Future shop, although my efforts have proven fruitless. I also called a bunch of other retailers today to no avail. What's worse, is that no one will even give you a hint as to when they might get more in. Not a drop.
Bastards.
And a His and Her Wii-mote might be a great idea. ;)

TheRoss said...

My drive was prolonged by 4 times today. Freezing rain caused my 20 minute drive to last one hour and 20 minutes. Ugh!