Monday, January 29, 2007

The Weekend Report #3... on Monday.

Although your weekend is over, mine is just beginning. Wheee, sucka.

This weekend was filled with our recommended daily intake of the white stuff (I mean snow, thanks). It's like the Winter Machine wasn't working before January and now that it is working, it won't shut off. We also got our first real blast of cold air, too. It's not the coldest we've ever had, but it certainly was a good, albeit quick sample.

I didn't get to write this at work over the weekend--I was much too busy. So busy in fact, that I stayed late on Sunday--my Friday. How's that for dedication folks? Our office is moving moving into the downtown core this weekend, which is going to tack some time onto my day. I'll likely be taking the GO instead of driving all the way there.
Paid Parking + downtown driving = Unhappy-Ricos

Another example of why I think people are morons.

Payday on Tuesday. :)) Time to recoup after a my post-Christmas binges.

And finally, tonight is our kinda-sorta-annual CD Exchange. After the actual exchange, I'll likely put together a post regarding my song choices and either put it here or on my LJ.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: