Thursday, October 19, 2006

I need to lock myself in a cave.

This will be pretty brief, as I'm rather tired. I've been such the busy boy as of late. Work sometimes has a habit of keeping me away from my beloved wife and iBook (not one in the same). It also keeps me away from watching all that I've downloaded. In total, there's a gauntlet of 28 episodes of various series' waiting to satiate the visual senses. Let's test my math skills. 28, multiplied by approximately 22 minutes a piece equals.. a heck of a lot (616 minutes which is also about 10.25 hours..eesht). Will I be reviewing them all for you? Not bloody likely. I'm not a machine. I'll give the highlights of what's cool though. That's all you can expect from me.

More tomorrow. Now it's sleepy time.

Technorati Tags: ,

No comments: