Monday, October 09, 2006

The Onslaught: Five New Anime 25-Word Impressions

I said I would, so here it is. The 525.

Angels Feather: Many gay men in one school. Not that there's anything wrong with that. Simply too gay for me. I need something wholesome. Fan service anyone?
Glance Rating: Forget it. (please, please forget it).

Death Note: Highlight of my night. Power to kill people by writing their name in a black book. Avoid passing this book to Kim Jong-Il or my sister-in-law.
Glance Rating: A Must See.

D.Grey Man: Souls become the machines of the devil. Why do exorcists where funny hats? Funny how killing undead is become rather en vogue. Ghosts aren't scary.
Glance Rating: Give it a chance.

Sasami Magical Girl Club: I used to like the Tenchi Universe. It all went to hell with Tenchi in Tokyo. Washu is not crazy enough. Designs don't look right.
Glance Rating: Forget it.

Crescent Love: Princess wants to live amongst commoners for peace between the Earth and Moon. Candidate for fan service and pretty funny. Will show them my moon.
Glance rating: A must see.

So now that those are out of the way, an additional two have been added to the cue. After Shounen Onmyouji, Chou Mashin Eiyuuden Wataru and Negima, you can add Asatte no Houkou and Tokimeki Memorial. Will it never end? Then again, I don't really want it to.

Technorati Tags: , , , , , ,

No comments: