Monday, April 23, 2007

And so it ends. (28 of 28)

28 Days later, and I still haven't been attacked by zombies. Despite what you might think, this completely sucks. I want to flex my zombie stomping skillz. I digress.

So it appears that my 28 days hasn't gone out with more than just being personally rewarding. If you didn't scope the comments from yesterday, a one Cassidy Summers, left his thoughts. Knowing that a complete stranger is regularly reading your blog does give you a certain warm and fuzzy feeling inside. A warm fuzzy I had completely forgotten about. I feel like I may be emasculating myself. I'll stop now.

What can $5 buy you? In Canada, it can buy you a few things. 4 Medium Coffee's from Tim Horton's. Maybe a Whopper Combo from Burger King. Some fresh veggies. So there are a lot of things you can do with $5. I'll get more to the point. Today, for $5, I made my first re-entry into the PC game market with a title called Space Colony. With a 4.5 rating from GamePro and a review line of "if you liked the Sims, you'll love Space Colony," I figured it was worth the bet. And so far, I think I'm winning.
You see, I was actually inspired by Grindy's purchase of Freedom Force Vs. The Third Reich. Having the ability to install Microshaft Winblows on my Mac, I figured I might as well make use of it.. so back to cheap PC gaming it is. So far the game is pretty good. Not too hard yet, although when I dived in head first I got way confused.
Now that I'm slowly making my way into the game, its a lot more manageable.
I must make sure this doesn't cause me to lose sight of my Language goals.

So, this wraps up my first blogfest. Perhaps I'll do another in a few months-- after summer is only a memory. And don't worry, I'll continue to blog. I might even try to keep it almost daily. The best way to keep the juices flowing is to keep writing, after all.

No comments: