Sunday, April 08, 2007

It's that time again. (13 of 28)

I've very thankful for my weekends. I know I deserve them. I definitely know I want them. Finally, it is mine once again.

Leafs are out. Hurrah! I thought New Jersey might decide to just let the Islanders win just to knock the leafs out.. but then it goes to a shoot-out. Who knew?

I'm grasping at straws tonight. I really am.
I'm thinking about studying to take the HSK. I can't remember what the acronym stands for, although I can tell you what it actually is. The HSK is basically a test that determines your level of Chinese ability. It's this test that you need to pass in order to study at a Chinese university. I don't want to study at a Chinese university, I just think it would be a very interesting thing to have under my belt. I figure I've been studying Chinese pretty much daily anyway, why not take it a step further.
We'll see what happens.

Now that it's weekend time, expect something a little more blog-wise.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: