Friday, April 13, 2007

Ode de Traffic (18 of 28)

Tarnished by the automobile, people
Race up and down the lanes with no regard or
Attention to those around them.
F**K you I yell at them as I
Flip that trucker the bird.
Is it a wonder I come home grumpy when I get
Cut off no less than six times a day?

Stop and go. Stop and go. Going from the right lane into the merging lane to simple get a few cars further ahead in traffic--this is something else I see daily on the Gardiner. I know this is useless ranting. You've all seen it before, I'm sure. It just confounds me how people don't seem to care that this only compounds the problem instead of helping it.
Other things are annoying me, too. I won't get into it. I gotta learn how to rant in Chinese.

2 comments:

Grindy said...

Try doing bumper to bumper with a manual transmission. Oodles of fun... like eating glass.

LosRicos said...

That's why I don't have a manual transmission.