Sunday, April 22, 2007

DaXiong Vs. Lakeshore (27 of 28)

I lost. You know I did. No one ever wins against traffic.
The City of Toronto misinformed it's citizens and visitors. The Gardener Expressway wasn't supposed to be closed until this evening, you lousy bunch of liars. As such, I spent an entire hour on Lakeshore Boulevard, and let me tell you, it wasn't pretty. It blows my mind how the City of Toronto was once considering doing away with the Gardener. It wrecks havoc on the city's traffic. It simply cannot be done, unless there's a ready alternative to go to.

It's hard to believe that I only have one post left for my blogfest. It means that a month has nearly passed buy, and all I have to show for it is (or what will be) twenty-eight posts on my blog. Has it done anything for my hits? Absolutely not. I'll be able to make a more accurate assessment in a couple of days. Like I said though, it looks pretty bleak. It's okay though, as this was more of test of my own ability to blog consistently (bad). Most importantly though, is that I didn't burn myself out.

One more thing. I just finished watching Curse of the Golden Flower, and other than it being filled with eye candy (in the forms of colour and every woman breasts looking like they're going to pop out of their garments), it really wasn't that good. Disappointing giving the cast. Proof again that a cast does not a movie make.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

congrats on your blog fest, that takes a lot of self control, and hey, you may have not picked up a lot of hits, but you got a new reader! ha! enjoyed reading some of your blogs, keep it up.

Richard said...

Thanks Cassidy. You've demonstrated to me that there is hope for the Interweb™ yet. It's been a long time since I've had a reader that I didn't actually know. Awesome. Simply awesome.