Tuesday, April 10, 2007

w00t! More Camp! (15 of 28)

Continuing on with the other part of V3's theme, I've added a bit more camp to the background. Yes, the repeating background image has made it's way to LRP. Before you start complaining, think about the alternative. I actually toyed with the idea of the stationary background. You know the one I'm talking about; the one where the text scrolls but the background doesn't. That just f**ks me up. I couldn't look at that everyday. I just couldn't.
One thing I didn't consider-- is this scaring away anybody? If it is, bah well. S'all good.

If you haven't already joined the Facebook group I'm an Ottawa Senators Fan, get on the ball. NO WAGON JUMPERS. There's no in-between. Got it? Good.

One of the things I enjoy about my iMac, is that it's still semi-portable. You can't throw it into a bag and go anywhere with it, but to move to other locations within the household isn't that big of a deal. As such, I'm actually sitting at the kitchen table with a view of my backyard. It still ain't pretty outside, but at least the snow is pretty much gone. Besides, I'm sure I could use the daylight. Don't want to become a basement hermit.

In preparation for m HSK stuff to come in, I'm going to make an effort today to begin studying and writing the Simplified Chinese characters-- like learning Mandarin wasn't already difficult enough! It's all good though, because it appears that I've fully committed myself to learning it. It's just a shame that it's taken me so long to do it.

Technorati Tags: , , , ,

No comments: