Sunday, April 01, 2007

It's my weekend, not yours.

While the rest of you are going back to work, I'll be chillaxin' at home with a beer in one hand, and a Wii-mote in another. It's been a stressful work week, and I'm glad it's over. It definitely a challenge this week, and I got through it. I have no beefs with it, I just hope I don't have to do it too often.

Now that it's all said and done, I can say I'm still tired. Oh, am I tired. The problem with working these kinds of shifts is that the blog fodder gets reduced to a pretty sharp minimum. I wanna have tons to say, but obviously it's hard to come up with. I think it'd pretty much be a cop-out to start talking about the daily traffic, or hockey, or even music. Sure these are all topics that everyone has an opinion on, but that also makes it way too easy. Given that I have the next three days off, I'm going to make it my mission to blog about something at least mildly though provoking. I remember a time when I would try and stir up some controversy by evoking peoples comments in regards to religion. Once again, that's become way to easy. Instead I'm going to aim for something that requires a little more thought and may even go against the grain. I may even piss people off. One thing that you must remember though; this is my blog and thus what I say here is right.

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: