Tuesday, April 17, 2007

Time to rebuild. (22 of 28)

I'm not going to knock those who scrapbook. I think bloggers are scrapbooking in their own way. Especially when the start adding photos and other various media.

Today I decided to rebuild my .mac account. I really haven't done much with it since I came back from China, although I think much has happened. More photos were taken. Overall, I believe this to be a worthwhile project.
Also influencing this decision is the inclusion of iWeb that came with my shiny new iMac. It would be a shame not to utilize all this wonderful software that came with this machine. Time to put on my game face.
So I've re-collected most of my photos since 2002 and will likely begin work on my new photo collection during the week.. or the weekend. It's kind of hard with the Sens in the playoffs.

Segue.

Sens played like shit tonight. However, due to a fluky goal at the beginning of the game, that gave them enough to get their win and lead the series 3 -1 with their 2-1 victory tonight over the Pens. I can't take too many victories like this though. Don't know if my heart can take it.
A truth was revealed however. My wife must be suited up and watching the game for a victory to emerge. The only game Ottawa lost was when she decided not to watch the entire thing. Yes, the entire life of the Sens '07 playoffs lies with TheWife™. Now accepting donations.

No comments: