Thursday, April 19, 2007

It finally came back. (24 of 28)

The Sun. Yes. It's finally here.
Quick factoid. The average amount of actual sunshine at this point in the month of April is somewhere near the 130 hour figure. This year, try 33. Have you been kind of moody lately? I think you now may know why.

I worked from home today. A bolt wasn't tightened, and my belt came off almost as soon as I hit the 401. I lost power, and the engine temperature went through the roof. Amends were made on the part of my mechanic, as well as fixing some extra stuff that needed to be done with no charge. I bare no grudge against him. Honest mistake. So after working from home for two days, it's back to the office tomorrow with a very quiet sounding car.

The reason why I actually have a moment to type this is because someone else, namely Grindy, is having more than his share of car difficulties. His clutch blew up. Poor guy. He just can't win when it comes to automobiles.

A message to the Ottawa Senators. You must win tonight. If you play a game on Sunday, I will not be able to watch it from the comfort of my home or someone else's. I will be at work. This will not due. So you must win. Do it.. for me.

**UPDATE**

They heard my pleas. They wanted me to not miss a game. I feel loved.

No comments: