Tuesday, April 24, 2007

Just killing time.

I've decided to move my 38Gigs of mp3s from my external drive to my local drive. I'm still waiting. It's taking quite a while, really. I went through all my RSS feeds and even commented on a forum and yet I still find time to write this blog entry.
It's scary to think that a 30gig iPod wouldn't be sufficient for me MP3 needs.

I played Space Colony a little more last night. Well, actually, I think you could say quite a bit more. It's been a long time since a game completely killed my time senses. I got so involved that the world around me wasn't really there anymore. That kind of freaks me out.

As you can see, I've reworked the layout a little bit to compensate for ChinesePod's recent version change and how it effected posting their lessons other people's blogs. It went from a fairly unobtrusive oversized button to something the size of YouTube movie. That kind of annoyed me, but I guess we'll all have to deal.
Speaking of ChinesePod's recent version change (to V3).. I have to say that I've learned to rather like it-- or at the very least I like where it's headed. They've introduced a bunch of new tools for their premium subscribers (such as myself) that will allow for lesson scheduling, status of your lessons, as well as an awesome upgrade to the personalized vocabulary lists. Trying to figure out some of these new features, as well as trying to compensate for what it did with my old lesson lists was a bit of a challenge. I'm managed to work my way around them and have things set up the way I want them.

I thought I'd actually take the day off considering I just finished my blogfest but.. well.. you know. So I guess this makes 29.

No comments: