Saturday, April 14, 2007

Shh. He's sleeping. (19 of 28)

Grindy is passed out on my futon. My blogging rival sleeps as I blog away. How interesting.

So the Sens lost this afternoon. Wasn't a shocker. Quite the opposite really. I had a feeling they'd lose this one given the slaughter that was their first game. This time the Pens had something to prove. It was a close nail biting game. We'll get him tomorrow in Pittsburgh.

I had an odd feeling today driving to work. I determined that I miss being surrounded by mountains. How? Driving to work, there were clouds off into the distance, covering the horizon but up above there was nothing but clear sky. With the morning twilight, it appeared as though there were clouds in the distance, and I had the surreal feeling of familiarity of that type of scenery. There's something mystical about mountains that I grew to really enjoy when I was away from home. Now that I'm away from them, I miss them. méi bàn fă(没办法). Nothing you can do.

No comments: