Thursday, April 05, 2007

A couple of changes. (10 of 28)

Look up. Wa-a-a-a-a-y up. Yeah, different title spread. Is this significant? In theory, yes. To help aid me in my acquisition of Mand-Chinese language, I thought it may be beneficial to incorporate my learning into an already existing hobby. I might use this space to help remember new vocabulary I've learned, meanwhile also introducing you into some of the things I'm doing. I haven't completely settled on how I'm going to do this yet. I also know that I'm not the best at follow through. Hopefully I can make this all work out, which would also continue to give me fervour to keep blogging.
So now that I've given you all the heads up, I best prepare for work. I thought I'd be a little different this time and post BEFORE work instead of scrambling to do so afterward.

ZaiTian

Technorati Tags: , ,

No comments: