Sunday, April 15, 2007

They have the thirst (20 of 28)

There isn't a much better way to celebrate a birthday in April, then with a solid playoff victory. TheRoss is indeed the lucky birthday boy. I, am for the first time in a long time, am impressed with the grit and determination of a one Daniel Alfredsson. I've never seen him play his heart out before. Giving hits, taking hits, and scoring during the playoffs is certainly unusual for this team Captain. I think he finally realized that if he didn't step up this year, his days would be numbered. Also important to note is that Ottawa is blocking shots. Another sign of grit and determination. I love it. Playoff hockey really is the best hockey.
My eyes are burning. I believe I may have to step away from the computer, shortly. It's been a long week with too many early mornings and staying up later than I should. I'l be sleeping in tomorrow, and by sleeping in I mean anything past seven in the morning. I haven't been up this late since Wednesday, and I can feel it. How depressing. Bah well, only one more week of this and then I can stay up a little later again.
Let's see if I can stay awake long enough for The Apprentice.

No comments: