Monday, April 30, 2007

Just some breathing room.

As Grindy so kindly reminded me this evening, while we were watching a tough win for Ottawa at his place, I have been neglecting my blog for a week. Really, it's all a matter of priorities. During blogfest, my priority was to try and pull off a full 28 days of blogging. I met success, and so I was able to move on. In fact, I met success, plus a day. This past week my priorities were spending time with TheWife™, watching hockey, working, and sleeping. I also dabbled a little bit into Space Colony, and continued on with my ChinesePod studies. As such, the blog suffered. The blog came close be being an absolute ZERO priority for me in March. It's a nice thing to have waiting for me, but with the current schedule, it's far removed from the number one slot.

It was good to see Isabel again, after four years. If you don't remember, Isabel was my former roommate in Nanning. She was passing through Toronto on her way to BC to plant trees for three months in the middle of nowhere. Strange how things seem to pick up where they left off. As a roommate, she pretty decent. Wasn't uptight about anything, and wasn't a slob. Makes for a good living arrangements. We actually spent some time in Chinatown, and ate dinner at a local authentic eatery.. delish. I guess when you go through life events of this magnitude with someone, you become like extended family for life.

No comments: