Saturday, April 21, 2007

I need a bib (26 of 28)

I woke up this morning to find a gob of drool stuck in the corner of my mouth. You know you're old when...

As sad and depressed as this makes me, I think I've grown out of Nine Inch Nails. I was giving the album a short walk-through, but nothing caught my attention. Nothing made me think "hey, this is a great album." Maybe I'm just not in the right mindset to truly enjoy the album, but it's also my thinking that I never will be.
I downloaded the initial single "Survivalism" on March 13, and although it wasn't bad, it didn't grab my attention. Trent Reznor was a staple when I was in high school and college. It would appear that I have mellowed out considerably. What has happened to me? Arghhh!! I used to cool. Not really.

1 comment:

Kate said...

That was a CRAZY video!!!