Thursday, April 12, 2007

I don't know what's worse. (17 of 28)

I am completely bagged.. but for a good cause. The cause of watching the Crosby kids getting slapped around the Ottawa Senators. What a sweet, sweet sight that was. Woah. Too much brain power used to come up with the Crosby kids.

Does anyone still have Easter chocolate left? I have yet to polish it off. Slow and steady wins the race.

Nintendo released the full version of Opera 9 for the Wii, and it is much, much improved. I'd like to see it support more internet goodies for video. As it stands, I still can't watch CTV internet Video on Demand. Strangely enough, I can watch Global. Not sure what the differences are in their database of codecs and what you can find in a normal computer system, but it does limit it. Aside from that though, it's not a bad internet browser if you feel like being lazy on the couch.

Okay. Brain foggy. Must stop thinking now.

No comments: